Pages

6.09.2010

Purple Haze--Day 29

This past weekend, The Boyfriend and I went to a wedding in Arkansas. We stayed at the camp he used to work at with some friends and their four kids, who woke TB up every morning by jumping onto the couch with him and playing. One morning, the couch became a lifeboat in hot lava carrying us to safety. And then they all pushed me overboard. 

I'm very glad to be back safely. 


This outfit is what I wore to the rehearsal and dinner.



card catalog:
                   linen dress--Gap
                   belt--Target
                   shoes--Target

I feel like this is kind of an easy challenge, since I already hardly wear black. But I'm going to try anyway. Sal at Already Pretty has posted the rules here.





(61/90 to go!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

new favorite outfit.

i need to go shopping.

Anonymous said...

I am so in love with that belt. I wonder if they still have them at Target...

Unknown said...

I just ran through my Target's accessories section...window shopping, I promise!...and they still had lots of them!

Anonymous said...

OMG so cute!! loving the dress... are they miraculously still in stock?

Lorena said...

Gorgeous dress.... the color, the cut, its perfect.
ALso like how you paired it with tan/leather!