Pages

6.12.2010

Gray Gardens--Day 32

I just love that it's summer. Winter is the worst. It's that roommate that always drinks that last of the milk and never replaces it, leaves drink rings on your new coffee table and always has iffy friends over who might be stealing your stuff. 

But summer? Helllooooo, love.

I was ready for summer this year. I needed ice cream and BBQ's and staying outside to watch fireflies. And I did all of those in this outfit. It was amazing. 

I'm so glad I have months of summer left to look forward to. 



card catalog:
                  maxi dress--Old Navy
                  tank--Old Navy
                  sandals--Nine West








(58/90 to go!)



1 comment:

kjlangford said...

love this dress, and love this idea- I too am have a need to downsize my closet (kind of different from you- going to be living out of a suitcase for four months and working 7days/week in company-provided wardrobe... so my non-working wardrobe needs to be small and one that will work very hard for me... not able to take some of my closet faves, which is sad!)
thanks for stopping by my blog!