Pages

6.11.2010

Liberated--Day 31

I look like a giant in this picture, no? 

This would be an example of an easy outfit--maybe not technically fashion--but something I would wear to run errands or throughout the day. I used to hate wearing skirts, and can't really remember why. I think it might be because I have a love/hate relationship with my legs/thighs. (Mostly hate.) 

I'm not really a shorts person either. (They hit and highlight the widest part of the body.) So I would wear jeans every day, all summer long. And it gets up over 100 degrees here in the summer, so that's commitment. 

I'm not really sure when it was that I turned the corner. Last summer, I spent two months in Pasadena in a tiny dorm room with no A/C. I only took 14 outfits, most of which were skirts. This Spring, I wore a skirt to work almost every day. And, most days, I liked the way I looked. 

card catalog:
                   ruffled tee--Gap
                   scarf--Liberty of London for Target
                   denim skirt--Old Navy
                   sandals--Cynthia Vincent for Target









(59/90 to go!)

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I love skirts in the summer. I can't wear shorts either! They should be banned... lol!

clothed much, a modest fashion blog